Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, 2006 has been rung in and it is already getting busy. Of course, it isn't so busy that my knitting needles have been stagnant. We spent the long weekend in Kennewick with my siblings-in-law and their families, which meant lots of relaxation.

Completed Projects: I put soles on felted slippers that I made for my brother-in-law. I also replaced the soles on my husband's felted slipper; he had a run-in with a puddle left by our puppy ... OOPS! I finished up my SIL's sweater from Knitty.com. It was her b-day present (in August), but I couldn't finish it without her being present so I could make the straps the right length. I also FINALLY put the pompom on my Jayne Cobb hat and I love how it turned out. Now, we need a cold snap so I can wear it without melting!

New Project: I started my DH's next sweater, which is the Ridgeway Lite from Cabin Fever ( http://www.cabinfever.ca/ItemDetail.asp?DETAIL=304 ). I'm quite happy with the progress that I've made on it and like how it is turning out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home